Take a closer look at the new generation of ATV: The new Polaris Sportsman 570.
Trusted by over 1.6 million riders and counting, Polaris Sportsman is now taking its bestselling ATV line-up to the next level. The new generation of Sportsman features a bold, modern design with new features and product improvements, all while featuring the same legendary ride and handling, unrivalled versatility and reliable performance that the Polaris Sportsman is renowned for.
The new Sportsman 570 is available with or without electronic power steering (EPS) and is also offered in a premium SP trim with upgraded 14-inch alloy wheels, painted bodywork and dual A-arm suspension on the front. Polaris also presents an additional four special edition models for added versatility for either work or play. Riders that need even more out of their ATV can choose from the new Sportsman 570 Hunter Edition, Black Edition, Agri Pro Edition or Öhlins Edition, all with unique features to suit the job at hand.
Modern look and features
– The best just got better with a new, bold design from front-to-back
– New handlebar-mounted pod with an integrated LED work light and built-in battery charging port
– LED headlights with integrated turn signals
– All-new body shape with sharper, more aggressive lines
– Intuitive and easy-to-use operation; one-touch, True On-Demand all-wheel drive, in-line shifting, and single-lever braking allow for simple and effective user control
– Larger, more powerful 18AH battery that delivers 78% more cold cranking amps for a confident start every time
– The battery has been relocated underneath the front rack for easy access for maintenance
– Convenient battery charging port located on the pod
– Improvements to the engine braking system (EBS) on applicable 2021 models, now delivering a smoother and more controlled riding experience regardless of the terrain type
– EBS-equipped models receive a new clutch for smooth engagement at low speeds – especially useful when precision is needed, like when navigating tight trails or backing up to a trailer.
– New and sealed suspension bushings
– New and improved brake lines and A-Arms
– Fully sealed ignition switch
– Steel front rack extenders included as standard
– Larger, more durable 25-inch Carlisle tyres on all standard models, providing increased ground clearance and puncture resistance for a smoother ride and peace of mind in tough terrain.
– Increased towing capacity of 680kg
– 29.6cm of ground clearance
– Total payload capacity of up to 232kg
– All-new accessories for limitless opportunities to customise your ATV
– Rockford Fosgate® audio box add-on with 6-inch speakers that connect via Bluetooth® and mounts seamlessly to the rear rack using Polaris Lock & Ride technology
– Pre-wired for easy winch, plow, and hand and thumb warmer upgrades
– Expanded line of storage via the Polaris Lock & Ride solution, including an open cargo box, rear cooler box or rear cargo box, all compatible with the rear rack extenders and improved rear utility rack
– Updated windshield options specifically designed to complement the new pod design.
– Superior integration with an easy-to-install PRO HD winch and plow system
– Aggressively angled bumpers and brushguards available
– Optimised tyre and wheel offering to suit any terrain
The Icon, better than ever: Polaris Sportsman 570 line-up:
- 2021 Sportsman 570 – Sage Green or White Lightning
- 2021 Sportsman 570 EPS – Sage Green, White Lightning or Zenith Blue
- 2021 Sportsman 570 EPS SP – Titanium Metallic
- 2021 Sportsman 570 EPS Hunter Special Edition – Polaris Pursuit Camo
- 2021 Sportsman 570 EPS Black Special Edition – Black Pearl
- 2021 Sportsman 570 EPS Agri Pro Special Edition – Sage Green
- 2021 Sportsman 570 EPS SP Öhlins Special Edition – Turbo Silver