RZR PRO R / RZR PRO R 4
Designed completely from the ground up, RZR Pro R establishes an astounding precedent thanks to the most powerful engine ever put in a stock side-by-side. The naturally aspirated ProStar Fury 2.0L, four-cylinder engine pumps out a whopping 225 horsepower and, coupled with a larger clutch and belt, delivers power to the ground with instant response for fast acceleration. Three user-selectable throttle control modes—Sport, Rock, Race—adjust throttle sensitivity and ensure the power is there when and how it’s needed. What’s more, the ProStar Fury harnesses its immense power thanks to a higher level of overall sophistication, delivering usable power throughout the powerband for optimal performance at any stage.
But all that power would be futile without the strength to properly manage it. Polaris achieves this through a next-level chassis and roll cage design, and dramatically upgraded suspension components. RZR Pro R features a stout one-piece chassis coupled with a fully welded one-piece roll cage, massive boxed steel A-arms, and enhanced driveline shafts and knuckles, allowing riders to push the limits. Dual Path Clutch Cooling breathes longer life into belts, and a new torque limiter helps protect the front drive from power surges. Unitized hubs bring added durability and simplify maintenance. Bottom line, the RZR Pro R is the most capable RZR to ever hit the market.
RZR Pro R complements its undeniable power and strength by offering definitive control for the rider. A commanding 74-inch stance provides maximum stability through rough terrain, while the MaxLink 29-inch suspension soaks up whoops effortlessly. Hold steady and minimize bump steer with the patented thru-arm rear toe link to help manage the massive travel so you can maintain control even through the wildest terrain. All-new DYNAMIX DV offers the industry’s first and only independent compression and rebound suspension system, allowing users to get the full range of motion out of the shocks. It also includes four new suspension & steering modes that monitor inputs from driver and machine 200 times per second, automatically adjusting compression and rebound damping independently to make the ride as smooth as possible and keep the wheels in contact with the ground. And while the chassis and suspension provide maximum control of the 225 horses, the innovative RIDE COMMAND system keeps everything from suspension mode monitoring and entertainment to GPS and route tracking, right at your fingertips.
“The unparalleled engine, chassis and suspension package on the RZR Pro R is arguably that of a Baja race title contender, straight from the factory. There’s nothing even close to it on the market today. To replicate its strength and dynamic suspension on any other factory machine would cost thousands of dollars in aftermarket parts and service.”
- 225 Horsepower – The naturally-aspirated, 2.0L, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled and fuel-injected ProStar Fury is the biggest engine ever put in a stock side-by-side, and it’s cooler running, well balanced and reliable.
- Instant Power Delivery – A larger clutch and belt take the power from the revolutionary ProStar Fury 2.0L engine and smoothly deliver it to the ground, giving you instant acceleration off the line.
- Selectable Throttle Control – Select from one of three throttle control modes (Sport, Rock, Race) to adjust throttle sensitivity, ensuring you have the right power, just when you need it.
- Stronger Driveline – The shafts and knuckles in the RZR Pro R are stronger than ever before and a new torque limiter helps protect the front drive from sudden surges during power-on landings.
- Dual Path Clutch Cooling – Totally redesigned air flow system minimizes heat for a longer belt life and more ride time.
- Robust Components – A one-piece chassis coupled with a fully-welded roll cage, strengthened hubs, and massive boxed steel A-arms provide increased rigidity, durability and strength in all conditions, giving you the confidence to go further, more often.
- 74-Inch Stance – Wide stance provides maximum stability through rough terrain, while the MaxLink 29-inch suspension with rear toe link soaks up the terrain and keeps the 32-inch Maxxis® Rampage Fury tires planted and tracking, even at high-speeds.
- DYNAMIX DV – Conquer the terrain with four new suspension & steering modes that monitor inputs from driver and machine hundreds of times every second and automatically adjust compression and rebound damping independently to help keep all wheels in contact with the ground.
- Suspension to Stay Planted – Fully boxed steel front A-arms with three-piece stabilizer bars and FOX® 3.0 Live Valve X2 Internal Bypass shocks provide 27 inches of usable travel up front, while stout, boxed trailing arms with patented rear toe link, high-clearance radius rods, three-piece stabilizer bar and another set of FOX® 3.0 Live Valve X2 Internal Bypass shocks offer industry-leading 29 inches of usable travel in the rear.
- Own the Experience – RIDE COMMAND puts the controls right at the fingertips, whether it’s keeping track of the ride group with the innovative GPS technology, monitoring suspension and ride settings, or setting the playlist to blast through the Rockford Fosgate® audio system. Fold-flat storage and bolstered bucket seats with four-way adjustability and multi-point harnesses bring next-level comfort and convenience to the thrill ride.
- Stopping Power – 4-wheel hydraulic discs with triple-bore front and dual-bore rear calipers and aluminum top hat rotors give the rider definitive response at the pedal and bring the machine to a halt.
The RZR Pro R will begin arriving in dealerships early 2022.