Introducing the RZR TURBO R
RZR TURBO R / RZR TURBO R 4
Like the RZR PRO R, RZR Turbo R delivers unprecedented performance straight from the factory in a remarkably refined package. As part of the Polaris Wide Open Family, the RZR Turbo R is firmly planted on a 74-inch stance across a one-piece chassis equipped with DYNAMIX DV and unyielding boxed steel, long travel suspension. Under the hood, a turbocharged four-stroke twin-cylinder liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine delivers 181 horsepower to the five-lug 15-inch wheels wrapped with 32-inch Maxxis® Rampage Fury tires.
The brawny stance of RZR Turbo R shares the same uncompromising front suspension as the RZR Pro R. The boxed dual steel front A-arms with three-piece stabilizer bars and FOX® 3.0 Live Valve X2 Internal Bypass shocks offer the same 27 inches of usable front suspension travel as the RZR Pro R, providing an unprecedented level of performance for a turbocharged side-by-side. Moreover, RZR Turbo R boasts a rear suspension package that represents a massive step-change in performance and strength from its predecessor, the RZR Turbo S. Substantial tubular trailing arms with boxed gusseting coupled with patented rear toe link, high-clearance radius rods, stabilizer bars and FOX® 3.0 Live Valve X2 Internal Bypass shocks keep the rear end planted and tracking with a generous 28 inches of usable travel. Combined, the factory suspension package and redesigned chassis make the RZR Turbo R a dominant force whether challenging the wide open terrain, or hard-charging through trail systems.
The enduring strength and capability of the suspension, paired with the power of 181 horses, delivers the stability to tackle challenging terrain, while the one-piece chassis and fortified roll cage maintain the integrity of the machine and peace of mind for the rider. In short, RZR Turbo R is unmatched among turbocharged side-by-sides, delivering uncompromising performance to die-hard off-roaders who demand the absolute best.
“Just like the RZR Pro R, there are no compromises with RZR Turbo R. It represents a dramatic evolution from its predecessor, RZR Turbo S, combining unparalleled performance and strength, with next-level technology and innovation.”
- 181 Horsepower – Powering RZR Turbo R over dunes, trail and rock is a factory-installed turbo engine designed for strong corner-to-corner acceleration with the power on demand to stay out in front.
- Low-End Power Delivery – RZR Turbo R has a lower low gear that offers plenty of torque at low RPM, and rolls on the power smoothly up into powerband to capably crawl around demanding terrain.
- One-Piece Chassis – The one-piece chassis is built to last and allows the machine’s superior suspension components to operate at peak performance and soak up the whoops.
- Boxed Steel Suspension Componentry – RZR Turbo R is engineered with boxed front dual A-arms and a massive suspension system, designed to capably withstand the most rugged and demanding off-road terrain.
- Strengthened Components – A strengthened roll cage and unitized hubs, combined with a one-piece chassis, offers a level of overall strength rarely seen from a bone stock side-by-side.
- 74″ Wide Stance – The widest stance RZR offered coupled with the revolutionary MaxLink 28” Suspension system soaks up the bumps and holds the line.
- Optimized Wheelbase – With a 96-inch wheelbase on the 2-seat and 125-inch on the 4-seat, riders will feel the stability and optimal turning radius for tackling tighter, more challenging trails.
- DYNAMIX DV – Just as with the RZR Pro, the RZR Turbo R conquers any terrain with four new suspension & steering modes that monitor inputs from driver and machine hundreds of times every second and automatically adjust compression and rebound damping independently to keep all wheels in contact with the ground.
- 28″ Of Usable Travel – The revolutionary MaxLink 28” Suspension system attaches the front shocks directly to the lower arms, allowing for the use of longer shocks delivering a massive 27 inches of travel in the front and 28 inches in the rear, while patented rear toe link keeps the rear suspension tracking, delivering a more comfortable, controlled ride.
- Refinement and Rideability – Innovative technology like RIDE COMMAND and Rockford Fosgate® audio, coupled with the refined design of fold-flat storage and bolstered bucket seats with four-way adjustability and multi-point harnesses bring next-level comfort and convenience to the thrill ride.
- Stopping Power – 4-wheel hydraulic discs with triple-bore front and dual-bore rear calipers and aluminum top hat rotors give the rider control at the pedal and bring the machine to a halt.
The RZR Turbo R will begin shipping Spring 2022.