Calling all Polaris sport and leisure owners – Club Polaris has officially landed in the UK and Ireland, bringing eligible Polaris customers the opportunity to join the club and receive unique benefits.
Club Polaris for UK and Ireland customers launched on 1st December.
IT’S FREE! Membership is free* for existing Polaris customers with a vehicle in warranty
STAY IN THE KNOW. A dedicated, members-only content hub available on Polaris Basecamp, including the latest news and useful information for riding off-road in the UK
FREEBIES! Club members will receive a special gift to welcome them to the Polaris family, including their very own Club Polaris membership card and exclusive Club Polaris-branded lanyard and snood.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY. Members get access to the private Facebook group where like-minded riders can socialise and discuss all things off-road
EXPERT ADVICE. Access to Polaris experts via the private Facebook group for vehicle advice and top tips
GET INVOLVED. Polaris invites members to submit their own stories and content for the chance to feature across Polaris social media channels
EXCLUSIVE EVENTS. As Club Polaris grows, Polaris plans to organise group ride events on a national level, as well as smaller, local dealer events, with plans to bring the international-recognised and successful Polaris Camp event to the UK in the future.
- ACT QUICK! The first 100 customers that sign up to Club Polaris will receive a special welcome gift of Polaris 509 goggles worth £50 – perfect for the upcoming off-road adventures.
HOW DO I JOIN?
If you’re eligible for Club Polaris, you can join by visiting the Club Polaris section of our Polaris Basecamp website here – once you’re logged in, this will be a whole new section of the website, dedicated to Club Polaris content.
Club Polaris is available for Polaris sport and leisure owners only with the following Polaris vehicles:
- Polaris RZR (all models excluding youth)
- Polaris General (all models)
- Polaris Scrambler (all models)
- Polaris Sportsman (XP 1000 / XP 1000 S / Touring 570 / Touring XP 1000 / 570 SP / 570 Öhlins Special Edition)
Note: Customers will need their VIN number to register and the vehicle must be warranty registered.
* Membership is free for Polaris owners where their vehicle is within its manufacturer warranty period. For owners who would like to join with expired warranty, please contact your local dealer to sign up. Your local dealer can be found here.